25th Anniversary: Graduation, Family Day and Children's Day Celebration

Friday, January 25, 2008

it's hurt when u scold me

"I'm just a little child; i still have many things to learn and to discover."
"Please, don scold me when you're angry. It's hurt when u scold me."
Parents, teachers, we used to be a child when we were small. Even now, we know it very well that it's hurt when we've been scolded.
Pity she has been scolded because she dono writing. She cried silently. Only a few weeks after school reopen, she's new; what u expect?
It's not easy to teach a child from knowing nothing to knowing something; and it's even tougher for the child learning from nothing to knowing everything.
I can't paying my full attention to guide her all the time cos i still have a few others to look after to.
Felt sorry that i only have 2 hands, felt sorry that she has been scolded fiercely by a 'lion'.
Parents, hope u do care for your own child. Guide them and support them all the way for they'll be genius someday!

No comments: