25th Anniversary: Graduation, Family Day and Children's Day Celebration

Thursday, January 8, 2009

everyone can live without anyone

new parents are worried about their children cannot get into the new environment in the kindergarten. New comers blue, we always have.
"don't leave me here..."
"I don't want to read!"
"I want to go home..."
"I want mummy..."
+ crying
These are the new comers' blues.
Some of them still not getting usual with friends and social; accidentally touch of a friend might be seen as "he/she beats me", some of them like to touch or even scratch their friends, they might think it's an "act of being friends".
Adults, don't expect the kids know everything of right and wrong; they are just kids, they need to be educated,
they need to be told about what is right and wrong,
they need to be shown what they should do and what they shouldn't do,
they need our good examples to be learned from.

No comments: