25th Anniversary: Graduation, Family Day and Children's Day Celebration

Monday, August 3, 2009

“你要我给mummy骂啊?”

That's what he told me when i asked him to erase the 'homework' that teacher not even ask him to do (according to him).
i never have any idea of what homeworks he has for the day, because his homeworks never have dates, not even some remarks or page circled or folded for the pages that need to do. 1st school semester he lied to me everyday, saying that he don't have any homeworks, or the homeworks already completed in school, until her mum complained to me, and asked me to check every of his books everyday.
Now i'm doing what she asked me to do. And sometimes he did those that his mum ordered him to do, even those that teachers' schoolworks not yet complete. Once he said, "如果没有做完,我就死定了。" but what i said, he heard nothing. Even when i scold, he'll challenge back and reply rudely - mind my own business. hoo...
This is a 'problem' child. Attitude problem. No matter how smart he did his exams, his attitude score? anyone care?
父母,你相信吗?有其父母,必有其子女。 他们就是你们, 你们可在他们内看见你自己。

No comments: