25th Anniversary: Graduation, Family Day and Children's Day Celebration

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

why hurry?

I've been supervise Marc for his schoolworks about 1 week.
His mother keep complain that his homework had not finish yet though he was under my supervisions; his writing still messy and mistakes somewhere here and there.
he is a primary student, and I think that he should learn to discipline himself about his schoolwork. I don't really take out each and every of his books to check; but I asked him to check his books. It was my mistake, I trusted in his word the 1st time he said that he had already put all his homework in one side after I asked him to do so, it was my mistake too to allow his messy works that were done as in a hurry, and I was false I didn't make sure he checks each and every of his books every time during my supervision.
I've learn some 'lessons' from the past. Today onwards, I'll make sure that I do my part and he does his part.
"Do your work slowly, neatly and carefully; so that you can done it nicely without any redo. You can save your time and energy as well; don't you want these?"

1 comment:

irene said...

Consequent: the next time he came, was the last time he came. I warned him that he can only going back if he had finished his homeworks. He didn't, though it was an artwork. And one of his 'remarkable' question from him was: "it's none of your business, why you care so much?" I stunned. Sometimes, let go is hard. And this reminds me to let go sometimes.