25th Anniversary: Graduation, Family Day and Children's Day Celebration

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bargain...

"after you read for me then you can play the puzzle."
"I don't want. I want to play puzzle first."
"We just finished a puzzle, you read first, the you may play the other puzzle."
"No."
"k. Promise you'll read for me after you finish this puzzle."
"ok."
... ... (after finished the 2nd puzzle...)
"I want to play the dinasour puzzle."
"No. You promise you'll read for me."
"Yes, I'll read if you let me play the dinasour puzzle first."
"You lie to me. You need to read to me now."
"ok lah."
... ... (opening the book...)
"ok, let's read."
"I don't want to read this(previous learnt pages) 1st; I want this(new pages)."
"Let's read from the beginning first, then only we can read the new pages."
"I don't want."
"mmm..."
"hmm..."

No comments: