25th Anniversary: Graduation, Family Day and Children's Day Celebration

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Drink water

"Drink your water, please..." I always have to keep reminding the toddlers to drink their water or else, their bottle will still be full from morning until evening.
I'm getting frustrated day after day, repeating the same things.
I hate when they gave me no respond or action after times and times I remind and remind until I show out my angry face, sometimes even burst out to scold and shout and lost control of my hands, just because of the drink water matter.
Dear parents, please forgive me for not forcing your child to drink up their water now onwards.
I don't wanna be a monster in their eyes;
my throat was more dehydrated than their body;
the most, I'm afraid that forcing them will bring a bad impression about water until they hate it so deep inside their heart somedays later.
物极... ...必反!

No comments: