25th Anniversary: Graduation, Family Day and Children's Day Celebration

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

4 yrs ah 4 years

maybe it was my wrong; I always give then plays until finally when I give them worksheet to do; they don't want to follow the instructions (or maybe juz that they don't know why they should, or they already forgot what I said in the time they're doing).
"colour the high mountain green, leave the small hill, don't colour anything on the small hill. ok?" I've repeated times for the above; but when I checked the books, only wh can do it.
aqa as his usual style, colour the whole, regardless high or short, mountain or hill; at least he got 1 thing right: Green.
farah, I have quite a high expectation form her actually coz she can do things neat. She coloured only the mountain, Syabas! But she just don't think that the mountain would be nice with green colour. She changed to brown colour at the midst.

No comments: